Welcome to our website !

Cheryl Johnson-Managing Creativity

Cheryl Johnson is a Fine Art—Abstract Expressionist painter. She has been gifted with renowned artistic talent. Johnson primarily works in oil and mixed media. Her work has transitioned from being a noted portrait and realist painter to her current Abstract focus. She is also an accomplished sculptor and photographer. Her work is exhibited in corporations, galleries and personal collections across America, Canada, and Europe.

Building Blog Traffic and Selling Art

By 6:37 AM , , ,



Tell me: Where do you go to learn about a particular idea or problem you have?





Go see my art: 


If you are like me-- bet you first find out what the experts on the topic have to say about it.  I am no expert. Well maybe I am. I used to be an IBM Maven-website manager and managed over 25 sites for IBM Talent Organization.

So what did I learn.  Being creative for yourself is alot more fun. 
So now I want to sell my art. So what should I and YOU DO?

  • Create, Create, Create- Build something to sell:
  • Generate awareness of your site,
  • Create more art,
  • Drive relevant traffic that have iterests like you do but also,
  • Position your art and paintings and any product in a highly favorable light.
FACT: We humans have a shorter attention span than an oversexed guppie or a goldfish.

I day dream and drift. I guess we can concentrate on web content only for about 8 seconds or so. 
In comparison, a oversexed guppie focuses longer and a goldfish’s attention span is probably a second longer.

I have read that: "There’s no better way to drive traffic, or get people to come and build your art or painting products awareness and connect with potential buyers online than by guest posting on popular and reputable blogs your audience frequents. So I have not idea how to do that. Maybe go look at other artists who would welcome your comments or thoughts and leave a comment or even sent them an email asking them to write an article on your site and hope they in turn ask you. Just an idea!

Go see my art: 



















You Might Also Like

0 comments