Welcome to our website !

Cheryl Johnson-Managing Creativity

Cheryl Johnson is a Fine Art—Abstract Expressionist painter. She has been gifted with renowned artistic talent. Johnson primarily works in oil and mixed media. Her work has transitioned from being a noted portrait and realist painter to her current Abstract focus. She is also an accomplished sculptor and photographer. Her work is exhibited in corporations, galleries and personal collections across America, Canada, and Europe.

Longing

By 9:25 PM , , , , , , , , ,


I think of myself as a an artist- painter, sculpture, photographer.

I long for feelings to be creative. When I begin creating my tension dissipates. The process is often labour intensive, however, I do want labour to be invisible. I want my work to have emotional intelligence and become visual poetry.  All of life is like playing with building blocks, adding, stacking, removing, sometimes falling, then building higher and higher...random shapes become forms and objects. Geometric melts into curves. As a visual artist I communicate through the materials I choose.


You Might Also Like

0 comments