Welcome to our website !

Cheryl Johnson-Managing Creativity

Cheryl Johnson is a Fine Art—Abstract Expressionist painter. She has been gifted with renowned artistic talent. Johnson primarily works in oil and mixed media. Her work has transitioned from being a noted portrait and realist painter to her current Abstract focus. She is also an accomplished sculptor and photographer. Her work is exhibited in corporations, galleries and personal collections across America, Canada, and Europe.

More time please

By 10:18 PM

What would be the title of your memoir? 10 more Minutes To Go. I think the most important thing to remember when we think of "roads less traveled" it really means you choose not to do something or go somewhere. Really all of life is a choice when you really think about it. So thinking hurts when we realize that our time is limited here: make the most of it! I spent a long time being afraid of one thing or another ...afraid of too much or too little. Then afraid of doing or afraid of not, and the moment I realized I could, in fact, die was mind-blowing.  A long conversation with myself changed my fear one day. I realized talking to myself about myself was the best thing I could do. So I can go through life afraid or simply move forward even when afraid. So now I just move. Moving forward has been the best awakening anyone could hope for. It’s scary to accept that one day you will be gone, but more important knowing how you want to leave your mark is very important. Live your life the way that makes you happy and damn everyone else or bless everyone else and still move forward with bliss. Hey self, I think that's a good idea; so let's just take 10 minutes and move- hopefully move forward. Still flying. Still trying. Thankful for faith that I am exactly where I am supposed to be today. Blessed and favored and a child of God.

You Might Also Like

0 comments