Welcome to our website !

Cheryl Johnson-Managing Creativity

Cheryl Johnson is a Fine Art—Abstract Expressionist painter. She has been gifted with renowned artistic talent. Johnson primarily works in oil and mixed media. Her work has transitioned from being a noted portrait and realist painter to her current Abstract focus. She is also an accomplished sculptor and photographer. Her work is exhibited in corporations, galleries and personal collections across America, Canada, and Europe.

Higher self

By 10:17 AM , , , , , , , , ,

Today I asked my higher Self to guide me to the one I should be thinking, reading, saying and I remembered the undeniable truth of the power of your thoughts and words. I have awakened my consciousness to a level where I take care to speak good words, be mindful of good thoughts and catch my self when I deviate. This simple practice has already changed my days in ways I would have never imagined. I love to learn. Did you know water at freezing level forms snowflakes? The crystals formed are like beautiful perfect snowflakes. Another observation; any snowflake you look at under microscope, is a hexagon. The famous six pointed star, The star of David; the seal of Solomon... did Solomon have knowledge of a secret we don't - or perhaps have forgotten? Interesting read.

You Might Also Like

0 comments